Head Naturalist and Educator Eric Duran is willing to work with your homeschool group to offer programs that meet your science curriculum needs in specific content areas relating to the biological sciences. These programs are offered as one-off, pre-scheduled classes upon request.
- Pre-registration and upfront payment by group (with 1 lead parent) is required.
- Cost: $15 members / $20 non-members
- Attendance Limits: Min. 8 kids – Max. of 10 kids
- Ages: 5 – 12 years old
- Scheduled: Monday – Thursday with specific dates determined by requesting group and NDC Program Staff
- Masks and safe social distancing are required of all participants and their accompanying adult.
Current Topics Offered:
1. Nature of Plants
2. Trees and Forests
3. Vertebrate Animals
4. Invertebrate Animals
5. Insects – (suggested for Spring and early Fall)
6. Flowers and Pollinators – (suggested for Spring and early Fall)
7. Reptiles and Amphibians – (suggested for Spring and early Fall)
8. Birds and Birdwatching
9. Furry Mammals
10. Homes and Habitats
11. Food Chains
To inquire about scheduling, please fill out our Homeschool Program Inquiry Form
If your homeschool group has other nature related program needs not met by these class topics, please email Eric with your specific needs to see if he might be able to work with you.