Make a difference in kids’ lives, volunteer with our field trip program this year!
We are gearing up for our school field trip programs and are looking to recruit a few volunteer “Field Trip Guides” to help lead small groups of elementary school students through our nature park. This is a weekday morning volunteer opportunity.
This is a great opportunity for you to make an impact on children’s lives by helping them to connect with nature through our field trip program.
- Co-teach our discovery-based field trip program Nature at Your Doorstep.
- Provide interactive hands-on experiences in our science based Discovery Rooms.
- Volunteer Teachers will lead a tour of the nature center and park to a small group (8-12) of early elementary students and their adult chaperones.
- Training is provided.
- Field trips are scheduled weekday mornings. Volunteers are needed for 2-hour time blocks.
- Frequency is flexible, weekly or monthly.
If you feel called to volunteer in this way, please email Anne Eisner, and we will schedule a time to bring you in for an interview and training.
Thank you for partnering with us to make a difference in kids’ lives.